The event is a trade-only business event. It is not open to the general public.
You may be required to present necessary trade credentials (listed below).
• Business Registration Certificate
• ABN registration form/certificate
• ABN printed on a company letterhead or business card
• Letter on company letterhead confirming your employment by the owner/director
• Business Card
To enhance the expo experience for all, we appreciate your cooperation with the following:
• As a business event, this event discourages children under 16 attending the expo. Babies and toddlers (aged 0-2) are permitted if they are in a pram or carrying device at all times.
• Business or Smart Casual attire. Appropriate footwear required – no thongs permitted.
• All attendees are required to register. You will be required to print your badge at the registration area, prior to entering the event. Badges must be worn and clearly displayed at all times.
• Opinions stated at the seminars are those of the presenters and not necessarily those of the event.
• National Media reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of the program without prior notice.
• NoVacancy Accommodation Business Expo and National Media cannot be held responsible for exhibitors or presenters that may drop out of the event.
• Seminar Attendance: Seminars included with your registration are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Special seminars or workshops sold for separate fees are limited by the number of seats in the room.
• Photography/Videotaping: No photography or videotaping of the event or its Educational Program is allowed without prior permission from National Media.
• By registering to attend the event or any associated event, you automatically consent to National Media using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
• Items larger than a standard size briefcase are not allowed into the event, however, the venue does provide a complimentary cloakroom for secure storage of such items.
• Attendees agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the event. Attendees found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events.
• Special Needs: If you have special needs that require assistance to ensure your participation in the event is more enjoyable and meaningful, please contact National Media at 07-5510-5100 at least three weeks prior to the expo.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the event, future editions of the event and other events that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the event, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the event, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tuesday 17 July, 2018 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 18 July, 2018 10:00am – 5:00pm
*These times are subject to change as the timetable develops.
NoVacancy Accommodation Business Expo is strictly a TRADE ONLY event. It is NOT open to the general public. Admission will only be given to trade professionals who own, run and market hotels, motels, serviced apartments and other accommodation properties.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation by email. Bring your confirmation email to the Expo and scan it at the Self-Registration/Self-Check-In Kiosk to receive your pass/badge.
Registration counters open at 9:00am each day of the Expo
ICC Sydney has 1,200 secure car parks and there are a number of others in and around Darling Harbour. As there is limited parking, we recommend considering other modes of transport – please read more here.
No. This is a business event and entry is restricted to those people actually working in the industry.
As a business event, this event discourages children under 16 attending the expo. Babies and toddlers (aged 0-2) are permitted if they are in a pram or carrying device at all times.
No. If you are traveling from interstate we suggest you organise a baby-sitter through your hotel or by looking up ‘Baby Sitters’ in the Yellow Pages.
Most visitors will require a visa to enter Australia. Please contact your local travel agent or Consulate well in advance to arrange your visa requirements and ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after the date of arrival in Australia. For further information visit the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
It is not our company policy to provide invitation letters to visitors wishing to attend our shows. For more information on applying for a visa visit the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.
Yes. Proof of industry involvement may be requested at the registration counters or the entrance. We suggest you bring along business cards, invoice or company documentation along with personal identification such as a driver’s license or passport.
No, seminar seating is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seminars or workshops are limited by the number of seats in the room.
NoVacancy Accommodation Business Expo is strictly a trade-only event. Entry is restricted to trade professionals who own, run and market hotels, motels, serviced apartments and other accommodation properties. Identification may be required at the door. Proof of business identification may include a business card in your name, or employee verification on company letterhead.
Persons NOT in these industry categories, including children and students under the age of 16, primary/secondary students (regardless of course of study) and Tertiary students will NOT be admitted at any time.
Please note that for safety reasons, children under the age of 16 will NOT be admitted into the Expo. Nursing infants in baby carriers are the only exception; prams, strollers and trolleys (i.e shopping trolleys) will not be allowed inside the exhibition halls. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors.
Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during Move In and Move Out of the show.