Chief Executive Officer, Crystalbrook Collection Hotels and Resorts
Geoff York joined Crystalbrook Collection in 2017, leading the hotel division of the business as Group Director, Hotels. Following more than three years in this role, Geoff was promoted to CEO in December 2020 overseeing all areas of the Group.
Geoff has more than 35 years’ senior hospitality experience with extensive corporate and operational expertise gained working throughout Australia and in Singapore, China, India and Malaysia. Throughout his career, Geoff has held senior positions with Event Hospitality and Entertainment, Accor, Hilton and Southern Pacific Hotel Corporation.
About Crystalbrook Collection
Crystalbrook is one of Australia’s leading sustainable and innovative independent hospitality companies. Each hotel in the portfolio carries an authentic expression of its location, a passion for responsible luxury, considered design and a twinkle of fun for a uniquely enriching experience.
Crystalbrook’s portfolio includes:
– Crystalbrook Riley, Cairns, Queensland
– Crystalbrook Albion, New South Wales
– Crystalbrook Byron, Byron Bay, New South Wales
– Crystalbrook Bailey, Cairns, Queensland
– Crystalbrook Flynn, Cairns, Queensland
– Crystalbrook Kingsley, Newcastle, New South Wales – opening 15 June 2021
– Crystalbrook Brisbane – opening 1 July 2021
The Group also owns and operates Crystalbrook Station and its subsidiary pastoral businesses.