CEO of Wellness Solutions, Founder of Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat & Founder of Fitness First Australia,
- At the forefront of the Fitness & Wellness industry for nearly 40 years.
- 1981 Founded Australian Body Works (ABW) in Atlanta, Georgia which expanded to 23 clubs by 2000.
- 1989 Started Cardio Theatre Holdings and introduced the concept of “Exercise Entertainment” to the international fitness industry.
- 1996 responsible for designing, building and staffing the first ever Olympic Village Health Club in Atlanta.
- 2000-2008 Founder & CEO of Fitness First Australia. Building it into one of the biggest health club groups in the world.
- 2005 launched an international multi-award winning 500 acre luxury ‘Lifestyle Retreat’ located in the Gold Coast hinterland called Gwinganna.
- 2005 launched Active Media Group (AMG) providing alternative advertising mediums for both local and national businesses.
- 2011 Opened a new ‘blue sky’ concept called Hotel Komune – a surf retreat, yoga and wellness resort brand in Bali and Coolangatta.
- 2010 Launched Fit n Fast the first brand of budget/time efficient clubs within Australia.
- 2015 launched Qmax Functional Training brand.
- 2016 Launched YogaBar, which offered a range of Yoga, Barre, Pilates and Meditation classes at 7 locations.
- 2016 created and launched Move 123 & Mind 123 digital wellness content brands.
- 2016 – 2018 acquired a significant interest in Somadome ‘meditation pod’ and O2Chair ‘breathing pod’.
- 2018 launched the world’s first women’s only lifestyle/community/wellness space – Club W.
- 2018 launched Wellness Solutions, a global wellness brand offering unique products that open the door to wellness in an appealing, accessible, intimidation and hassle-free way.
In addition to these achievements and cementing his dedication to the industry, Tony currently holds a Board position at the Global Wellness Summit.